1. The key points about how we gather and use Your Information
2. What information do we gather about you?Information You Provide
We may collect various types of personal information from you which may include your name, email address, month and year of your birth, or other information you provide to us or grant us access to, such as Device Identifiers (as defined below), basic account information, user names, passwords, password reminders questions and answers, and related product and service usage information (“Your Information”), and User Submissions (as defined below), which include information you post in message boards and other interactive online features. Usage Information Collection Subject to your consent and/or applicable law, we may use a variety of technologies that collect and provide information about how the Site is accessed and used as well as demographic information about the users of the Site which we may obtain from third parties such as Google or Apple (“Usage Information”). Usage Information may consist of the Site pages you viewed, the time you viewed them, in what language, the number of times a feature on the Site is used, total Site usage time, and demographic information about you so that we get a better idea of how our users interact with our Site and can then tailor and improve accordingly. Subject to your consent and/or applicable law, we collect your device-specific information, such as the hardware model, settings, operating system version, IP address or other unique identifier for the computer, mobile device, technology or other device (collectively, “Device”) you use to access the Site. A unique identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device when you access a web site or its servers, and our computers identify your Device by this number (“Device Identifier”). Subject to your consent and/or applicable law, some service providers may also provide us with the physical location of the Device used to access the Site, and we may collect and store information locally on your Device using mechanisms such as application data caches.
How to manage cookies used on our Site Our Site uses various types of cookies, as described above, and many of them are essential for the operation of the Site and your ability to view content. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to view content or use other features of our Site. This Site uses Google Analytics, a website analytics service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, which are text files that are stored on the users’ computers and that allow for an analysis of their use of the Site. The information generated by the cookie regarding the use of this Site by the user will usually be transferred to a Google server in the US and stored there. IP anonymization has been activated on this Site with the effect that the IP address of the user will be shortened by Google within the territory of member states of the EU or in another signatory state to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before such transfer occurs. Only in exceptional circumstances will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the US and shortened there. Google will use this information on behalf of the Site provider in order to analyze the use of the Site by the user, to compile reports on the Site activities, and to provide further services in connection with the Site use and internet use to the Site provider. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the context of Google Analytics will not be combined with other data of Google.
Third Party Advertisers and Cookies The Site also uses third party advertisements, and the applicable third party advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on the Site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. Google utilizes the DoubleClick cookie to enable it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visits.
4. How we treat children’s personal information Our Site is not intended for children under the age of eighteen (“Minor”), so we do not knowingly collect personal information from Minors. You must be at least eighteen years old to engage in activities and transactions on our Site. If we are notified or learn that a Minor has submitted personal data to us through our Site, we will delete such personal data.
5. How do we use Your Information? We will use Your Information collected through our Site to: • fulfill your requests for products, services and information; • allow you to participate in the features we offer on our Site, including without limitation polls, contests, sweepstakes and message boards; • customize the content you see when you visit the Site; • for internal business and operational purposes to maintain and improve our Site; • customize and provide advertising specifically tailored to your interests; • contact you with regard to your use of our Site and any changes to our policies; • fulfill other purposes disclosed at the time you provide Your Information or otherwise where we have legal justification to do so.
8. What steps do we take to keep Your Information secure? We implement appropriate technical, administrative and physical measures to help protect and secure Your Information. These measures ensure an appropriate level of security in light of the risks inherent to the processing and nature of the information collected. However, no electronic data transmission or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
10. Communications from us We may need to send you service-related communications (i.e., communications which do not have any direct or indirect marketing content and purpose) and may need to keep information we have collected about you for record-keeping, research and other purposes, as long as necessary for the purpose for which it has been collected or as required or permitted by law.
13. Video services and social networking The Site may provide users with the ability to view video content, and we may collect data regarding your video content viewing activities when using the Site. By viewing such content, you consent to the sharing of your video viewing activity with third parties. This sharing activity may continue for two years or until you withdraw your consent. You acknowledge that any withdrawal of such consent may prevent you from being able to access certain functions or services of the Site, including without limitation social networking and other services. The Site also functions with certain third party social networking platforms and services to allow you to share Site content and/or information regarding your experiences on the Site. Such third parties may collect information about you and your activities on the Site in accordance with applicable law and their own privacy policies, and by using the Site in connection with a third party social networking platform, you consent to share information regarding yourself with users of the applicable social networking platform, pursuant to and in connection with such platform’s policies and privacy settings. Corday may request your permission to access information from your profiles or accounts on various social networking platforms and post information to other users in your social network on your behalf. By connecting any social networking account to your Site account, you authorize Corday to access such information to provide content and services to you. The information accessible by Corday is governed by the privacy policies and settings of the applicable third party social networking platform.
14. Links to Third Party Sites The Site may contain links to websites and apps operated by a third party. If you follow a link to any third-party website or app, please note that your use of such third-party website or app will be subject to the privacy policies of that third party. Corday is not responsible for the collection, use or sharing of your information by such third parties.
15. Residents of California IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF CALIFORNIA, THE FOLLOWING WILL APPLY: Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, if you have provided certain personal information to us, you may request a list of all third parties to which Corday has disclosed such information for direct marketing purposes. If you would like to be provided with such a list, please contact us by using the contact information provided below (Link to Par. 15), and we will provide such a list within thirty (30) days of receiving such a request, which shall include a list of categories of personal information disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year.
Corday Productions, Inc. 3400 W. Olive Avenue, Suite 170 Burbank, CA 91505 .